Mangrove Bay Tours has something for everyone, and offers you a variety of activities during your stay with us:
- A unique experience that is relaxing, entertaining and educational
- Self-guided pedal boat tours up the river, allowing you to get up close and personal with Dominica's mangrove trees
- Mangrove walks
- Coastal and Swamp Mangrove views
- A beautiful white sand beach
- Turtle watching during the April-October season, featuring 3 turtle species: Hawksbill, Green and Leatherback
- Local snacks and drinks
- Amazing scenery and enjoyment for the entire family
As always, the safety of our visitors is of utmost importance to us. Every person is provided with his/her own personal floatation device while on the water, and our on-site team includes a certified lifeguard, a dedicated rescue boat, and an equipped first aid station.
Follow these tips to ensure that your visit is fun and safe!
- Remember to protect your skin against the sun
- Wear your lifejacket at all times while in the boats
- Bring your camera along for once in a lifetime shots
- Tell us about your experience on our Testimonials page
- Stay connected with us on Facebook after your visit
- Come back and tell a friend!
- Stand up in the boats while on the river (this is for your safety)
- Damage the natural beauty around you
- Litter or dispose of any refuse in areas other than the designated bins
- Leave young kids in or near water on their own
Planning a visit for a large group? Mangrove Bay Tours is the perfect choice for reunion activities, family gatherings, or educational school trips. Contact us to find out about our group packages and how we can best accommodate you.